Cardan Capital Partners Co-founding Partner Marti Awad is honored to be named a 2019 Denver Metro Woman of Distinction by the Girl Scouts of Colorado.Marti — who enjoyed her membership in Girl Scouts as a child — is among 10 other women selected by a committee of their peers for their contributions to community, both professionally and personally. “They are shining examples of corporate, civic and philanthropic leadership and serve as role models for our female leaders of tomorrow,” Girl Scouts of Colorado stated. ” The Women of Distinction program brings together a group of women dedicated to raising support for Girl Scout leadership programs.
In addition to Marti, the Girl Scouts of Colorado’s 2019 honorees are:
· The Honorable Dianne L. Briscoe
· Elycia Cook, President & CEO, FRIENDS FIRST, Inc.
· Helen Drexler, President & CEO, Delta Dental of Colorado
· Verónica Figoli, President & CEO, Denver Public Schools Foundation
· Helen Young Hayes, Founder & CEO, Activate Workforce Solutions
· Vanecia B. Kerr, Regional Executive Director, College Track Colorado
· Theresa Szczurek, Chief Information Officer and Executive Director, Colorado Governor’s Office of Information Technology
· Dr. Sarah Winbourn, Medical Director, Kids First Health Care
· Robin D. Wittenstein, CEO, Denver Health